Monday, April 21, 2008

-Sunday, April 20 2008.
This is the first day of the year that I've left the house without my heavy coat, so I figured I'd use this for my Monday MeMe post! Plus, I kind of liked the outfit. Then, I learned to play with my Paint program. Wheeee! Now, I must go look for my bike. It was gorgeous yesterday and in my sun-drenched stupor I forgot where I parked my bike. This is why Amsterdammers decorate their bikes. I have not gotten around to that, and my old silver bike just blends into the scenery. Good news: so far, it's not raining today, so my wanderings will be dry. And heck, I'll take the camera along. May as well make a party out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love comments, suggestions, ideas, words of praise, unlimited adoration, witty somethings. Aww, just spit it out. I love it that you even read my blog...a comment too!!! That gets you extra points!!