Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MeMe Monday 12 May 2008(delayed because of Pinkersdag)

The glorious weather continues, and none too soon. Man, I really needed to get some color.

Happy New Week everybody. Yes, My MeMe Monday post is late, so I've belatedly embraced the Pinkersdag holiday, which was yesterday, and I offer that as my feeble excuse. Apologies to all the legions of readers whose hopes were dashed when I failed to post for MeMe Monday yesterday. I will promptly refund your monies. What is Pinkersdag, you might ask, as have I. Why, it's just another name for Whit Monday, silly.

So...sez me, the American chick, what the heck is Whit Monday? Why, it's the holiday celebrated after the Pentecost. And if you don't know what the Pentecost is, you heathen, then just pack it in and go straight to hell. Right. I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love comments, suggestions, ideas, words of praise, unlimited adoration, witty somethings. Aww, just spit it out. I love it that you even read my blog...a comment too!!! That gets you extra points!!